Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Learn how to make the easiest Cheesy Loaded Cauliflower Casserole with 9 simple ingredients! This vintage recipe requires just 10 minutes of hands-on preparation – it’s as easy as dump, mix and bake! Featuring tender cauliflower, creamy soup, rich mayonnaise, plenty of bacon, two types of cheeses and crispy onions, this decadent cauliflower bake is undeniably delicious! This dish is easy comfort food at its finest – it’s cheesy, creamy, rich, and always a hit with a crowd!
Casserole recipes don’t get any easier (or creamier) than this decadent cauliflower casserole!
This simple recipe features tender cauliflower blanketed and cocooned in a mixture of creamy celery soup, rich mayonnaise, two types of cheeses, plenty or umami-rich bacon, fresh parsley and aromatic seasonings! Everything gets sprinkled with more cheese, more bacon and shatteringly-crisp onions, before being baked until warm, bubbly and golden brown-delicious! This fully loaded cauliflower casserole is truly satisfying comfort food at its finest! And, bonus points, this recipe will get even the pickiest of eaters to devour their veggies – and ask for second helpings!
- 24 ounces Fresh Cauliflower Florets – (about 10 cups of florets from 2 medium heads of cauliflower)
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 large Eggs – beaten
- ½ tsp EACH: Garlic Powder and Smoked Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Kosher Salt & Pepper – to taste
- 1 ½ Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese – shredded & DIVIDED (6 ounces total)
- 1 Cup Gruyere Cheese – shredded (4 ounces total)
- 8 sliced Bacon – cooked until crispy, crumbled & DIVIDED (1/2 cup)
- 2 TBS Finely Chopped Flat-leaf Parsley
- ½ Cup Crispy Onions -or more to taste
- Optional for garnish: Grated Parmesan and finely chopped Parsley