Coffee Dessert Bars (Baileys Irish Cream Recipe)
Coffee Dessert Bars (Baileys Irish Cream Recipe) – Gooey fudgy Baileys Irish Cream Coffee Bars are our go-to treat! Sometimes you just need a rich creamy treat to get you through the day. Ever feel that way?
Last week I was looking through the liquor cabinet for Amaretto and noticed a forgotten bottle of Baileys Irish Cream in the back.
I stood wide-eyed in silent reverence of the most decadent of liquors.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 6 large eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules