Herbed Tuna Salad
Herbed tuna salad is a delicious way for you to not only get your protein but use the fresh vegetables as well! This garden fresh Herbed Tuna Salad is a delicious fresh and amazing meal. This dinner or lunch salad recipe has lots of options. Not especially partial to one of the vegetables in the salad ingredients, switch it out for one you love.
If tuna isn’t your thing, try canned chicken instead or leftover cooked chicken or ham from a previous meal. Versatility abounds in this delicious tuna salad recipe. It can be different every time you make it. Let’s gather the ingredients and make it together.
- 6 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 Tablespoons diced pickles
- 2 5 ounce cans solid white tuna in water, drained