Easy baked Caesar Chicken is tender, cheesy, and full of flavor. Topped with plenty of cheese and creamy Caesar dressing, this is a quick and delicious dinner recipe for any night of the week.
If you love chicken Caesar salad, creamy baked Caesar chicken is for you! This dinner recipe comes together in minutes with tons of flavor packed into each bite.
Seasoned chicken breasts are topped with cheese, Caesar dressing, and a squirt of lemon juice and baked to juicy perfection. This is a wonderful weeknight dinner recipe the whole family will love – trust me, mine won’t stop asking for it!
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice