Vanilla Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
If you’re looking for a sweet treat for one, try our soft and fluffy Vanilla Chocolate Chip Mug Cake. Made in the microwave, it comes together in minutes and will satisfy all your cake cravings.
A cake for one ready in just 90 seconds. A buttery vanilla cake dotted with chocolate chips that can be thrown together in minutes and is ready to eat in seconds! All you need is a bowl, a spoon and a microwave. I love my easy desserts but honestly, it does NOT get easier than this. You probably have ALL the ingredients for one of these in your pantry RIGHT NOW. This Vanilla Chocolate Chip Mug Cake is ready to go morning, noon or night! However you enjoy this Vanilla Chocolate Chip Mug Cake, I’m sure you’ll agree that it’s a cinch to throw together. Great for those nights when you have no treats left in the house except a few pantry staples.
- 40 grams (1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon) plain flour or all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons full fat or whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk