Easy Chocolate Pudding Snack
With this easy 3-ingredient snack, you can give the kids a healthy Chocolate Pudding that will have them licking the spoon then asking for more. You don’t have to tell them it’s actually chocolate yogurt. But they can enjoy one of their favorite treats with no box mixes, no added sugar, and no turning on the stove or oven!
- 1 large very ripe banana
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or vanilla for a sweeter option
- optional sweeteners – sugar, honey, maple syrup
- optional mix-ins – 1 Tablespoons peanut butter or peanut butter powder, a few drops of vanilla extract
- optional toppings – mini chocolate chips, whipped cream, granola