Easy Grilled Vegetables Recipe
This Easy Grilled Vegetables Recipe is perfect for summer barbecues, cookouts.
Fresh vegetables, drizzled with oil, seasoned and then grilled to perfection - corn on the cob, bell peppers, zucchini, and red onions. It is the perfect healthy side dish option and pairs well with any protein.
- 4 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- 2 zucchini, halved and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into ⅓ inch rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into large strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt and black pepper