Keto Low Carb Cranberry Turkey Salad
If you're looking for a delicious keto recipe to use up leftover turkey or cranberry sauce, try this tasty Keto Low Carb Cranberry Turkey salad which is easy to make after Thanksgiving!
Want a fantastic and delicious healthy lunch today? Of course you do! You will feel fantastic after eating this rather than bloated and stuffed if you not wanting to repeat yesterdays meal today.
- ¼ cup my cranberry sauce recipe
- 6 ounces mayonnaise For Mayo Free use Plain Full Fat Greek Yogurt or Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 scallions chopped
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 8 ounces turkey breast cooked, chopped
- optional: 2-3 droppers liquid stevia