Halloween Krispie Treats
My Halloween Krispie Treats are easy to make, and dipped in white chocolate to look like ghosts! These ooey-gooey homemade Rice Krispie treats are guaranteed to be a hit this spooky season. To Store: Store any leftover Krispie treats in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you’re stacking them, be sure to place sheets of parchment paper between the layers so that the chocolate doesn’t stick. Freezer: These chocolate-coated Halloween Rice Krispie treats can be frozen for up to 2 months. Store them airtight and defrost the treats in the fridge before bringing them back to room temperature.
- 4 tablespoons salted Challenge Butter
- 6 cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 10 ounces white chocolate or white candy melting discs
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips