Grilled Hassleback Fajita Stuffed Chicken
This Grilled Hassleback Fajita Stuffed Chicken is stuffed with bell peppers and red onions then topped with tex mex cheese – it's a delicious and healthy weeknight dinner that comes together in a pinch!
This Grilled Hassleback Fajita Stuffed Chicken is going to change the way you view your plain old, boring chicken dinner! I'm talking thin slices of multicolor bell peppers and red onions stuffed lengthwise across taco-spiced chicken breasts and then the whole thing topped with cheese. No mess, no fuss. Just a super simple, colorful recipe that tastes just as good as it looks!
I seriously can't get my hands on enough 30-minute chicken dinner recipes like this. I think a good dinner just makes the day so much easier and you can get back to what's really important: relaxing on the couch and binge-watching all your favorite shows. Okay, maybe get outside just a little bit. It's been gorgeous out lately!!!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fajita or taco seasoning
- 1/2 each red, yellow and green pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I use the pre-shredded tex mex kind)
- Cilantro (optional for garnish)
- Salsa and sour cream (for serving)
Roasted sweet potatoes (optional side)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt