Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole
Bacon Potato, and Egg Casserole – this easy breakfast casserole is packed with bacon, potatoes, and cheese! It can be prepared ahead of time and is a real crowd pleaser!
This is the perfect egg casserole because it is easy to make, feeds a crowd, and everyone loves it! And, it has bacon. Loads of it.
You can prepare the night before and bake in the morning or you can bake and reheat in the morning. And just an FYI, this Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole also makes a great dinner, especially on busy weeknights.
Make this easy Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole part of your holiday celebration this year and for years to come!
- 1 lb bacon, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeds removed and diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen diced potatoes you don't have to thaw or cook the potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green onions chopped