Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Icebox Cake
This is an easy-to-make, 5-ingredient recipe. And a big bonus is that you don’t have to use your oven at all. This chocolate peanut butter cup icebox cake is a chilled dessert that will cool you off and satisfy your sweet craving in the summertime. Hot fudge and peanut butter cups are the star of the show in this dessert. It’s an icebox cake that you’ll be super impressed with!
- Two 15-ounce containers whole or low fat ricotta cheese
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese (regular or low fat), softened
- One 12-ounce package chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate), melted
- 10 regular-sized peanut butter cups, chopped into chunks
- 2 cups fudge sauce
- more chopped peanut butter cups (for topping), if desired