Air Fryer Turkey Breast
Air Fryer Turkey Breast comes out so moist and juicy and perfectly cooked with a beautiful deep golden brown skin. And bonus, it cooks in a fraction of the time it would in the oven!
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, a 4 to 5 pound breast should fit fine in a 5 quart or larger air fryer. Just be sure the height of the meat is below the top of basket before you start.
- Time will vary depending on the size of your breast, to be sure it’s cooked perfect I recommend using an Instant read thermometer to test the internal temperature.
- If your breast is frozen, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4 pound turkey breast, on the bone with skin (ribs removed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher
- 1/2 tablespoon dry turkey or poultry seasoning, I used Bell’s which has not salt