Chocolate peanut butter brownie skillet
Chocolate peanut butter lovers will love this brownie skillet! Chewy, gooey brownie swirled with peanut butter, then baked and served with vanilla ice cream. Dreamy!
Chocolate peanut butter lovers unite!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
Write a comment