Asian Chicken Salad with Sesame Peanut Dressing
Asian Chicken Salad with Sesame Peanut Dressing is an easy recipe with veggies, crunchy peanuts, chicken, and a homemade Asian spicy peanut dressing.
This flavorful Asian salad makes the perfect lunch or Dinner Recipe and is the perfect way to use up leftover Chicken Breast. You’re sure to love how the fresh salad ingredients and sesame peanut dressing bring the chicken to life in a whole new dish.
Sesame Peanut Dressing:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped