Buffalo Chicken Rice Bowls
Delicious high protein Buffalo Chicken Rice Bowls are made with chicken breast, black beans, brown rice, cheese and smothered in hot sauce. Perfect for meal prep!
These healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls are high protein and high in fiber and so delicious I crave them! They’re great for lunch, an easy weeknight dinner, or meal prep. If you want to add some veggies, serve them with some avocado on top or a salad on the side. More easy meal prep recipes are this Taco Salad, Greek Chicken Rice Bowls, and Honey Sriracha Chicken and Broccoli Bowls.
- 3 8 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon olive or canola oil
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup canned low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, Franks
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup part-skim cheddar cheese, or dairy-free cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions