BEST EVER STEAK AND EGGS
So quick, easy, and fancy pants without any of the hard work! Served with the most amazing herb sauce. SO SO GOOD.
It doesn’t require too much of a cook time and you won’t really need a meat thermometer either.
And while that steak is resting, go ahead and fry your eggs in that same cast iron skillet. If fried eggs are not your jam, these scrambled eggs are also perfect here. Just be sure to drizzle that fresh herb sauce everywhere.
Serve with coffee. Serve with toast. Serve with wine. Serve with all of the above.
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ pounds skirt steak
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 fried eggs