One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn
This One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn recipe is super easy to make and so creamy it will be hard to stop at only one serving. This creamed corn side dish will by far be the best you’ve ever had and the highlight on your dinner table.
Your Christmas or holiday dinner table will not be complete without some side dishes that will pair well with just anything and this easy Cheesy Creamed Corn is the perfect choice. If you plan on making this and you have a large crowd you better double or triple up on this cheesy corn dish because everyone will want to have 2-3 servings hands down.
- 3 14 oz Frozen Kernel Corn
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese cubed
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced or 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes optional
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste