The Pioneer Woman’s Blackberry Cobbler
This easy Blackberry Cobbler recipe from The Pioneer Woman takes just 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare. It’s got a sweet, juicy filling and a sugary golden crust! But this recipe is amazing and requires absolutely no baking skills of any kind.
Frozen berries work well in this recipe as well, be sure to add them when they’re frozen. If you let them thaw, they’ll be mushy and the consistency will be off. This Cobbler can be frozen and it’s best if you do so after it’s been baked due to the leavening agent in the flour.
To reheat, let it thaw overnight and bake it in a covered oven-safe dish at 350° until heated through. The amount of time will depend on how much you’re heating. You can also reheat in the microwave.
- 1 1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons sugar, separated
- 1 cup self-rising flour* see notes for easy homemade version
- 1 cup whole milk, see notes
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, rinsed and patted dry.
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving