Mexican Brussels Sprout Salad
This Mexican Brussels Sprout Salad is the perfect side dish! Easy to make and ready in 25 minutes, it’s made with grilled corn, thinly sliced brussels sprouts, crumbled feta cheese, sliced radishes, cilantro, all tossed in a flavorful lime vinaigrette.
Made with shaved and thinly sliced brussels sprouts, grilled corn, sliced radishes, cilantro, feta cheese, and a lime vinaigrette, this salad is the perfect side dish to pair with all your Mexican dinner favorites.
It’s crunchy, ready in only 25 minutes from start to finish, and full of healthy good-for-you ingredients! You’ll love making this salad over and over to pair with dishes ike Milanesa de Pollo or tender sliced Carne Asada. It even tastes great over a bed of Cilantro Lime Rice or Cauliflower Rice for those on a low-carb diet.
- 2 medium ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound brussel sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro, tightly packed
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, plus more to taste