Moroccan Grilled Fish Kebabs: A Great Appetizer or Main Course
Kebabs are a great way to enjoy meat, seafood, and or vegetables on the grill. These Moroccan-spiced fish kebabs are easy to make and bring a depth of flavor to any white fish.
The paprika, turmeric, chili powder, garlic, and cilantro add both color and spice. You can serve these fish kebabs by themselves as appetizers, or serve them over rice with grilled vegetables for a complete meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds firm white fish
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced