Jammie Dodger biscuits
Learn how to make Jammie Dodger Blondies from scratch. Buttery, brown sugar blondies filled with white chocolate chips, and topped with raspberry jam and Jammie Dodger biscuits. No electric mixer needed. Ready in under an hour!
If you haven’t already gotten on board the blondie train, then choo-choo this recipe is for you! Seriously soft and chewy Jammie Dodger Blondies filled with white chocolate chips and sweet swirls of raspberry jam.
Oh, and let’s not forget a whole packet of Jammie Dodger biscuits baked into the top. Not only do they taste ah-mazing, but they’re surprisingly quick and easy to make.
It’s an easy, one bowl recipe. No electric mixer needed. The blondies are soft, chewy, buttery and jammy. Ready to eat in under an hour.
- 160 grams (1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 180 grams (1 cup) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) plain flour or all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) white chocolate chips
- 65 grams (1/4 cup) strawberry or raspberry jam
- 8 Jammie Dodgers biscuits, cut in half