Air Fryer Pickles
Air Fryer Pickles are an at-home version of one of the yummiest, if unexpected, appetizers at a neighborhood bar: deep fried pickles.They’re the perfect storm of crunchy, briny, sweet, and salty, meaning it’s basically impossible to stop eating them.
Foods that are traditionally deep fried are some of the most satisfying to make in the air fryer.From Air Fryer French Fries to Air Fryer Chicken Wings, with the air fryer you can achieve a similar, satisfying crunch in a more healthy way.
- 2 cups dill pickle chips
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus additional for serving
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip optional for serving