Snickers salad is perfect for any potluck! It’s a mixture of snickers bites and apples, all covered in a vanilla cool whip and topped with chocolate and caramel sauce. This perfectly sweet and salty salad is so delicious and surprisingly easy to make!
I love mixing fruits with some creamy cool whip! If you are looking for a couple more sweet dessert salad mixtures you will love this Strawberry Pretzel Salad or this amazingly delicious Very Berry Cheesecake Salad.
This is a perfect dessert for those backyard BBQs. It’s cool and creamy, with a bit of crunch and the best part is that it is SO easy! You just stir everything together and let it chill for about an hour and voila, a summer dessert everyone will go nuts for!
- 2 green apples chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red apples chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 6 king size Snickers bars OR 12 snack size Snickers bars
- 1 container instant vanilla pudding mix 5 ounces, not prepared
- 12 ounces cool whip thawed
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup