Grilled Corn Salad
This grilled corn salad is sweet, colorful, and packed with flavor. Grilled corn salad is packed with lightly charred kernels of corn, cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, and tossed in a tangy vinaigrette! This salad can be made with fresh or leftover grilled corn on the cob or even canned or frozen corn. Grilled corn salad is great as a side dish or as a salsa for street tacos and it’s easy to make!
You can also chop the tomatoes smaller and servce with a side of tortilla chips, or scoop some into tacos! It will be a favorite ‘house’ salad all summer long! Light and healthy, grilled corn salad holds up better than lettuce-based salads on a picnic table or at a potluck. Make this homemade corn salad recipe up to a day ahead! Just assemble, cover, and chill. Stir and garnish before serving.
- 3 cobs corn shucked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for brushing corn
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion or 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste