Pizza Omelet Recipe
Everyone loves pizza, right? So, naturally, if you like omelets, you're going like this pizza omelet. It's one of those foods that you can serve as either breakfast-for-dinner or dinner-for-breakfast. It's full of gooey mozzarella cheese, spicy chopped pepperoni, and a simple tomato sauce but instead of a crust, you fold it all inside of delicate fluffy eggs. It's the perfect vessel for all of the cheesy and saucy goodness.
An omelet is nice way to cook with kids, because they can help break eggs and whisk them and even little ones can put ingredients in bowls. Let them choose the toppings and help to sprinkle the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni onto this protein-packed choice for any time of the day.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt , or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons warmed tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil, optional, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, optional, for garnish