Marinated Mozzarella Cheese Balls
Marinated Mozzarella Cheese Balls are the perfect appetizer made in olive oil dressing with garlic, rosemary, and pepper flakes for flavor.
Marinated Mozzarella Balls are an easy way to prep mozzarella cheese to turn them into a flavorful appetizer. Just soak them in seasoned olive oil for a few hours before serving. They’re perfect to put out at a dinner party during the cooking time for your main course.
You can also serve Marinated Mozzarella Cheese Balls as part of your entree over a simple pasta dish. Or, use them to add flavor to a side dish in our Easy Pasta Salad.
- 16 ounces ciliegine mozzarella cheese balls , drained
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme , minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano , minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper