Lobster Pasta Salad
Lobster pasta salad is the classic New England lobster roll made into a creamy pasta salad! It’s the perfect summer side dish.
This incredible salad brings a luxe vibe to the picnic table, and is a genius way to stretch a small amount of lobster to feed six. Use a couple of frozen lobster tails, or ready cooked lobster meat from your seafood counter. Even canned lobster will work for this succulent summer side dish.
- 2 lobster tails (this was about 1.5 pounds before cooking, or about 1 1/2 cups of chopped lobster meat)
- 1/2 lb dry pasta (I used shells)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (plus extra lemon wedges for serving)
- 1 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning, feel free to add more to taste.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
Write a comment