Lobster Pasta Salad
Lobster pasta salad is an indulgent and elegant dish that is perfect for special occasions or a luxurious lunch. This salad features succulent pieces of lobster meat tossed with al dente pasta, crisp vegetables, and a zesty dressing. The combination of flavors and textures creates a delightful harmony that will impress your guests and leave you craving for more.
- 2 lobster tails (this was about 1.5 pounds before cooking, or about 1 1/2 cups of chopped lobster meat)
- 1/2 lb dry pasta (I used shells)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (plus extra lemon wedges for serving)
- 1 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning, feel free to add more to taste.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish