Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Enjoy this delicious Tuscan chicken pasta recipe for lunch or dinner any day of the week. Quick and easy creamy pasta recipe made Tuscan Style and ready in 30 minutes.
This Creamy chicken pasta recipe is the ultimate comfort meal. It is made with added chicken bites for some added protein, loaded with spinach for a nutrient boost, and infused with creamy Tuscan flavors. Ready in just under 30 minutes, this Tuscan chicken pasta recipe is going to be on your weekly menu because it will be a huge hit. Cheesy, garlicky, full of flavor, and a one-pot meal that’s perfect for everyone.
- 10 oz short pasta gluten-free if needed, whole wheat, or lentil pasta
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil or use the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- 8 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained and chopped
- 3 cups almond milk (not sweetened) any other milk, or use lite coconut cream
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese