Soy Ginger Chicken
Ginger Chicken- this easy soy ginger grilled chicken is juicy, full of flavor, and easy to make. The sweet, salty, and slightly spicy soy ginger marinade will be your new favorite! This is a winner, winner chicken dinner!
It’s grilling season and if you are looking for a simple and delicious grilled chicken recipe, you have to try this Soy Ginger Chicken. I guarantee it will be a summer staple and a favorite at every BBQ.
The chicken marinade is made with basic ingredients and is easy to whisk up. We like to let the chicken marinate for at least an hour to make sure the chicken has time to soak up lots of flavor. You can marinate it overnight, so this is a great meal prep recipe!
We like to use chicken thighs, but you can use chicken breasts or even drumsticks. The grilled chicken is juicy, tender, and has a sweet, salty, and slightly spicy flavor that you are going to LOVE!
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce, or Tamari for gluten-free
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Siracha, or more if you want it spicy
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, can use chicken breasts or drumsticks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sliced green onions and chopped cilantro, for garnish