Pesto Peach Pizza
This pesto peach pizza is seriously divine! Made on the grill, it has burrata and thinly sliced prosciutto on top, lots of parmesan and fresh herbs. Perfect for a summer pizza. I love peaches on pizza so much. They are unexpected but complement nearly anything else you can add: all sorts of cheese, herbs, tomatoes, even chicken or other vegetables. You don’t THINK you will enjoy peaches on pizza and then you have said pizza and can’t believe you went so long without the combo.
This combination is definitely my new favorite. So herby and fresh. Cheesy and melty. Sweet and savory. All on top of a chewy, crunchy grilled crust and seriously, I can’t even ask for more.
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 ½ teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- flour and coarse cornmeal for dusting
- ½ cup pesto
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, pulled apart
- 2 medium peaches, thinly sliced (I don’t peel mine)
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, for topping
- fresh basil leaves, for topping