Bacon Alfredo Pasta Casserole
Bacon Alfredo Pasta Casserole is a wonderful, simple, and make-ahead recipe perfect for a family dinner or entertaining. It's like Spaghetti Carbonara or Fettuccine Alfredo, but made in a large pan to feed a crowd. And it's actually richer than those two recipes because the sauce is made with cream cheese in addition to a white sauce.
Cut this wonderful recipe into squares to serve with a green salad and a glass of white wine. Serve this dish on a cold winter night, or for a holiday dinner party. It's that good.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (cut into squares)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups white cheddar (or Havarti cheese, shredded)
- 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti pasta
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen baby peas
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 10 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)