Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Bleu Cheese Yogurt Dip
Delicious and easy buffalo chicken meatballs served with a creamy bleu cheese dip for the perfect party appetizer! These healthy buffalo chicken meatballs are made with lean ground chicken, simple mix-ins, and your fav buffalo sauce. Options to make them mild or spicy for guests, and easy to double for a larger crowd!
Making buffalo chicken meatballs was truly a no-brainer. They’re super easy to make with simple ingredients but are juicy, flavorful, and oh-so saucy. I love serving these with fresh carrots and celery (a classic) plus a big drizzle or dunk of that amazing bleu cheese dip.
The best part? You can easily make them ahead of time, double them, keep them warm at a party, and so much more. Check out the full post for all of my tips and enjoy!
- 1/2 batch bleu cheese yogurt dip
- For the buffalo chicken meatballs:
- 1 pound lean ground chicken (around 93% lean is best)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely diced cilantro
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce (mild, medium or hot!)
- 1 medium carrot, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons finely diced green onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- For tossing:
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- To garnish:
- Diced green onion
- Diced cilantro