Rolo Cookies- soft and chewy chocolate cookies with a Rolo candy inside! Everyone loves biting into the chocolate caramel surprise! These cookies are fun and delicious!
These cookies look like plain chocolate cookies, but there is a surprise inside.
The chocolate cookie dough gets wrapped around the Rolo candy. The Rolos melt in the oven and create a chocolate caramel center that is to die for.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Rolo candies, unwrapped
- Granulated sugar, for rolling the cookie dough balls in
- Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies