Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies- chewy chocolate chip cookies with soft caramel inside and a sprinkling of flaky sea salt. You will love this chocolate chip cookie recipe!
I love this recipe because the cookies are chewy, have the perfect amount of chocolate, a sweet caramel center, and a sprinkling of flaky sea salt.
The soft and gooey caramel candy hidden inside takes the cookies to a whole new level. When you get to the middle and bite into the sweet caramel, it is the BEST surprise.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9 soft caramels, cut in half*
- Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies