Healthy Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Avocado Breakfast Burritos
Healthy breakfast burritos stuffed with sweet potatoes, black beans, eggs and avocado. You’re going to love this protein-packed breakfast that’s freezer-friendly and great for meal prep.
- Sweet potatoes. I eat them almost everyday so here’s another way to get their deliciously sweet flavor in. You can microwave them or roast them in the oven.
- Black beans. Name a better bean. Oh wait, you probably can’t.
- Avocados. Creamy. Full of healthy fats. Just heavenly.
- Eggs. Gotta get that protein in. You can use egg whites or regular eggs.
- Enchilada sauce. Drizzle it on, baby. Or if you prefer, use hot sauce or salsa.
- Cheese. Just a little bit of ooey-gooeyness. We need the melt, yo.
- Whole Wheat Tortillas. We need to use an 8 or 10-inch tortilla to make sure everything fits well into the burrito.
Write a comment