If you believe as I do, that the side dishes make the feast, then you absolutely, positively need this recipe for the BEST homemade Scalloped Potatoes.
With just one bite, I knew I could declaredly state that these are my absolute favorite and (dare I say it?…I do!) the best scalloped potatoes recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds small Yukon gold potatoes scrubbed with peels on*
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary