Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad with Parmesan and Pecans
This healthy, crunchy Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad with Parmesan and Pecans is tossed with a Dijon Maple Vinaigrette – so good!
This Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad is simple yet delicious. It doesn’t take long to make and would be great for the holidays since you can do much of the prep ahead of time. The recipe serves eight people, but you could always double it if you needed to feed more people.
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed (4 cups shredded)
- 4.5 ounces baby kale leaves, (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, lightly toasted