Shrimp Fried Rice
Authentic shrimp fried rice with juicy plump shrimp, crispy rice, fluffy scrambled eggs, and salty, bombastic flavors.
Does shrimp fried rice need an introduction? It’s one of the best fried rices out there, based on ingredients alone.
You’ll love this fried rice with juicy plump shrimp, crispy rice, fluffy scrambled eggs, sautéed onions, bonus Chinese sausage, and salty, bombastic flavors bursting with hints of ginger, garlic, and white pepper. It’s amazing what flavors you can get out of ordinary ingredients with the right technique.
- 1/4 cup chicken stock no sodium preferred
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground white pepper optional
- 2-4 tbsp neutral oil
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 4 links Chinese sausage diced, about 1 cup, optional
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 4 oz shrimp raw, peeled and deveined, small preferred
- 4 cups cooked rice day old jasmine preferred
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
Write a comment