S’Mores Cookie Pie
Indulge your sweet tooth with a slice of heavenly S'mores Cookie Pie. This decadent dessert combines the classic flavors of s'mores into a delightful pie form.
With its gooey marshmallow, rich chocolate, and buttery graham cracker crust, this S'mores Cookie Pie is a delightful twist on a classic campfire treat. Treat yourself to a slice and let the indulgence begin.
- 9 full sized graham crackers, which is one sleeve, or a heaping cup of crumbs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 14 Tbsp butter, at room temperature (that's 1 stick + 6 tablespoons)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla paste or extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 36 full sized marshmallows (you may need a few more or less)