Low Carb Balsamic Tomato Salad with Olives
This easy tomato Salad with olives and a Balsamic Reduction is a quick and delicious tasty salad to enjoy when fresh tomatoes are at their peak!
Fresh heirloom tomatoes, olives, fresh herbs like basil and parsley combined with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze make this elegant plate of deliciousness to serve a a side salad with any main dish!
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup green olives sliced
- ¼ cup kalamata olives pitted, sliced
- 2 anchovy fillets chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers drained
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound tomatoes sliced, (about 3 large)