Raspberry Lemonade Biscotti
This Raspberry Lemonade Biscotti recipe uses roasted raspberries and plenty of lemon zest to create a uniquely flavored biscotti.
Indulge in the delightful flavors of summer with these scrumptious Raspberry Lemonade Biscotti. With a perfect balance of zesty lemon and sweet raspberries, these twice-baked Italian cookies are a treat for the senses. The crisp texture of biscotti makes them ideal for dunking in your favorite beverage or enjoying on their own.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 drizzle canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1⅓ cups granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon zest, divided
- 4¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, each raspberry gently sliced into fourths