Twix Caramel Cookie Bars
Indulge your sweet tooth with a delightful treat that combines the classic charm of chocolate chip cookies with the irresistible allure of Twix candy bars. These Twix Caramel Cookie Bars are a heavenly creation, loaded with layers of flavor that will transport you to dessert paradise. Imagine a rich and buttery chocolate chip cookie base generously studded with chunks of Twix candy bars, topped with a decadent drizzle of salted caramel sauce. This recipe is the epitome of dessert perfection – a harmonious blend of textures and tastes that will leave your taste buds singing.
Why You'll Love These Bars:
- Irresistible Combination: These bars marry the beloved flavors of chocolate chip cookies and Twix candy bars, creating a match made in dessert heaven.
- Decadent Caramel Drizzle: Elevating the bars to the next level is the luscious addition of salted caramel sauce, adding a perfect balance of sweetness and savory notes.
- Texture Galore: Experience the delightful contrast of the chewy chocolate chip cookie, the crunchy Twix candy bars, and the silky smooth caramel – a symphony of textures in every bite.
Gather these pantry staples to create your own batch of Twix Caramel Cookie Bars:
- 2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Twix candy bars
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons salted caramel sauce
- Sea salt for sprinkling over bars