Veggie Teriyaki Stir-Fry with Noodles
Today, we're excited to share a fantastic recipe that combines the bold flavors of a homemade teriyaki sauce with a medley of fresh vegetables and noodles. This Veggie Teriyaki Stir-Fry with Noodles is not only easy to make but also a healthier alternative to take-out. Whether you're a dedicated vegetarian or simply looking to add more plant-based goodness to your meals, this recipe is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen.
- 4 ounces soba noodles, brown rice noodles, spaghetti, or long noodle of choice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 medium red or white onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 cups thinly sliced mixed vegetables*
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce, or more as needed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion, for garnish
*For the vegetables, aim to slice them into ¼-inch wide strips for even cooking. You can use a combination of portobello or baby bella mushrooms, bell pepper, snap peas, cabbage, carrot, or kale. Feel free to customize the recipe based on your preferences.