No Bake Light Cream Cheese Berry Cheesecake
Light Cream Cheese Berry Cheesecake, a chocolate wafer base with a light cream cheese dark chocolate chip filling. a light and creamy no bake dessert.
The other day I was looking in the fridge, to see how everything was doing, in other words had anything expired. Well I found a light cream cheese that was getting pretty darn close.
It was so easy to put together. I decided to use the leftover Oreo crumbs for the base. Then I beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and a little vanilla, I then folded it into the whipped cream together with some chocolate chips.I spooned it over the base and refrigerated it over night. Because it is light cream cheese it doesn’t become as solid as the regular. So 30 minutes before serving I placed it in the freezer.
And of course the addition of some blackberries and blueberries with a little drizzle of melted chocolate doesn’t hurt either. Fast easy and delicious, just the way desserts should be. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups oreo crumbs 180 grams
- 1/4 cup butter (melted) 55 grams
- 8 ounces light cream cheese ( remove from fridge 30 minutes before time) 250 grams
- 3/4 cup powdered / icing sugar 85 grams
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla 3.15 grams
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips 87.50 grams
- 1 cup whole / whipped cream 240 ml
- 1 cup mix of blueberries and blackberries 148 grams
- 2-3 ounces dark chocolate (melted) 50-75 grams