Garlic Shrimp Pasta
You will want to make this Garlic shrimp pasta recipe every week because it only takes 30 minutes to put together, delicious, and so satisfying. Perfectly simple pasta recipe that doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and the whole family can enjoy it.
If you love pasta then this easy garlic shrimp pasta is going to be your go-to pasta dish because it is not only delicious, but it’s really easy to make and doesn’t need a billion ingredients. Shrimp cooks quickly which makes this pasta dish the ideal meal to make when you don’t have much time to get dinner on the table. Made with sauteed shrimp and tossed in with a garlic tomato parmesan sauce. If you don’t like shrimp you may swap it for any other protein of choice. This healthy shrimp pasta recipe can even be made vegetarian by skipping the shrimp completely. A quick and easy pasta recipe that can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner any day of the week all year round.
- 12 oz spaghetti gluten-free if needed or whole wheat pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 3-4 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 lb large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp chili flakes or to taste
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley finely chopped