Biscoff Mug Cake
The BEST Biscoff Mug Cake ready in just two minutes! Made in the microwave, this easy cake is perfect for one or two. Expect a soft brown sugar sponge filled with Biscoff cookie butter. No electric mixer needed.
Soft and tender cake that’s filled with Biscoff cookie butter spread. It’s buttery and caramel-y and almost too good to be true. You’ll never guess this mug cake is made in the microwave and ready to eat in just two minutes. It’s perfect if you need a cake fix fast. And if Biscoff cookie butter makes you weak at the knees – tell me I’m not the only one.
This is an easy mix and stir recipe. You only need a mug and a spoon or small whisk – no electric mixer. In fact, you can make the entire thing right there in your mug.
- 40 grams plain flour or all purpose flour, sifted
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) full fat or whole fat milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) Biscoff cookie spread