Blue Cheese and Walnut Quiche
This Blue Cheese and Walnut Quiche is a delicious quiche recipe with unique flavors of blue cheese and walnuts mixed into the egg custard.
I know what you’re thinking. This quiche is really different, and there usually aren’t things like blue cheese and walnuts in a quiche recipe. You’re right! This is a fabulous quiche recipe because it’s different. I love the flavors in this one. If you’re making several quiches for a party or event, be sure to include this unique recipe for blue cheese and walnut quiche too!
Swiss cheese and blue cheese are a neat combination of cheesy flavors. There’s a little crunch in there from the included walnuts too. Enjoy!
- 1 pie crust (store bought or homemade)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2¼ cups grated Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts