Peach Brussels Sprouts Crunch Salad with Creamy Tahini Poppy Seed Dressing
Gorgeous peach brussels sprouts salad with sweet & salty nuts and a creamy tahini poppy seed dressing. This vegetarian brussels sprouts peach salad is filled with a wonderful mix of textures and flavors.
Enjoy it for the perfect summer lunch or side dish on its own or with your favorite protein!
- 1 batch tahini poppy seed dressing
- For the salad:
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, outer yellow leaves and stems removed, and shredded
- 2 cups sliced peaches (from about 2 large or 3 medium peaches)
- ⅓ cup feta crumbles (optional but delicious!)
- For the nut crunch mixture:
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ½ tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Sea salt